Saturday, September 03, 2016

Boxwood Info Sheet

 

This is the information sheet I wrote explaining how boxwoods are treated for the boxwood blight which is active in our area.  I'm personally unable to treat member's shrubs because I am getting bombarded with requests (5-10 new requests each day).  It is something that needs to be done every 7-14 days.  You can imagine that pretty soon, I would be neglecting the club.  Even if you don't see anything active on your plants, it doesn't really matter at this point.  If you want to keep them, you need to start treating ASAP!  If you are unwilling to treat them yourself, look into one of the local landscape contractors.  I'll be happy to give you any info you want and apologize that I cant do it myself.  This info sheet is available in the Club admin building or come the golf maintenance building.  In fact, I even keep them on my utility cart, so feel free to stop me on the golf course!