Monday, May 23, 2016

Staff Profile

Mary Gillan Renfro and David Parker
 
When I had to hire staff for the practice facility, I knew I needed the best.  I envisioned youthful energy with a great smile and I believe I delivered!
 
Please get to know Mary Gillan Renfro, a 20 year old junior at Appalachian State University.  Mary is majoring in commercial photography and has a passion for the art.  Mary is the older sister of Max (practice facility) and Harrison (cart barn), both club employees.  While the Club might be overrun with Renfro's, we are happy to have them because this is one great family!  She is a talented soccer player and enjoys racquetball, both of which she plays intermurally in college.
 
Please take the time to get the know the staff and let us know what we can do to make your experience at Highlands CC the most memorable!