Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday

 
The framers are wasting little time at the pavilion despite the weather.  The beams were delivered today and you can see above, the bathrooms and storage closet are framed.  I love being involved in these types of projects because it is rewarding to watch the progress and offers the potential to learn a lot.  That has always been a motivating factor for me...learning.  Some may say I ask too many questions!  So be it; my mind is a steel trap and the useless information (not all, some is quite useful) contained in my brain is staggering. 
 
Below, the course is pretty well covered in snow and some ice after yesterday.  For safety reasons, we don't go far on days like this and will work where we can melt snow.  The bridge on #18 is perfect, in full sun.  We are hammering away (no pun intended) at the 300 boards required to replace the decking and rails.